My Camper specialises in the sale of used motorhomes. A motorhome from My Camper is perfect for customers in retail sales, commercial customers of any kind, export or shipping with a German transport company. Our focus is on export business and for commercial customers.

Our service


In order to ensure a smooth import into your home country, we provide you with all documents required for the import into your country already at the time of handing over the object of purchase. These include, for example, the following documents:

  • EEC Declaration of Conformity (COC for Certificate of Conformity)
  • Manufacturer’s certificates
  • Customs documents (EU1, export declaration)
  • TÜV, Dekra or GTÜ certificates etc.


In order to be able to drive the vehicle after handover, we offer you optional short-term and customs number plates for each vehicle. The yellow transfer plates and the red export plates are covered by liability insurance for the European Union and the customs plates by international liability insurance. Unfortunately, partial or comprehensive insurance is not possible in these cases.


Please understand that we are unfortunately unable to provide you with any information regarding importation abroad, as legislation can change constantly. We recommend that you contact your local authorities if you have any questions.

Below you will find helpful information if you wish to import a vehicle into the country of your choice.  Should you wish to trade in a vehicle of any kind, please do not hesitate to contact us.


In the history of our company we have exported to many countries. These include, for example, the Netherlands, Belgium, Luxembourg, Austria, Switzerland, England, Scotland, Ireland, France, Spain, Italy, Denmark, Sweden, Norway, Finland, Estonia, Latvia, Andorra, Poland, Czech Republic, Lithuania, Bulgaria, Greece, but also countries such as Australia, Brazil and China.